- Return the money that is owed to agencies by way of IT, GST refunds and dues from Government and PSUs for advertising bills to be settled immediately.
- Any payment made to agencies should not suffer any TDS deduction going forward, since there is unlikely to be any significant profit for the year.
- Banks and debtors provide the much needed cash flow to pay salaries and meet other essential expenses, etc.
- Treat advertising expenses as an investment and have this cost amortised over the next three years. This will encourage larger advertising outlay which will help revive the economy faster.
- Advertising expenses could be given weighted deduction while computing taxes. The suggestion is that every Rs 100 spent on advertising, should be treated as Rs 200, while computing the taxable income.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Partnership will enable advertisers to target Gojek audiences, run audience surveys and measure sales impact. Plus, it will soon offer unique IDs.
Creative and brand specialties will merge with PR and Health under a newly created leadership team.
Flores is based in Singapore and his responsibilities are to develop creative partnerships with clients, influence teams across the region with a growth mindset and elevate the standards for creativity in the region.