- Return the money that is owed to agencies by way of IT, GST refunds and dues from Government and PSUs for advertising bills to be settled immediately.
- Any payment made to agencies should not suffer any TDS deduction going forward, since there is unlikely to be any significant profit for the year.
- Banks and debtors provide the much needed cash flow to pay salaries and meet other essential expenses, etc.
- Treat advertising expenses as an investment and have this cost amortised over the next three years. This will encourage larger advertising outlay which will help revive the economy faster.
- Advertising expenses could be given weighted deduction while computing taxes. The suggestion is that every Rs 100 spent on advertising, should be treated as Rs 200, while computing the taxable income.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Produced as part of the Facebook Journalism Project, the free course will be available first in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka.
Aiming to capture the 'unapologetic' spirit of its fans, the song launches the brand's new campaign by Droga5 London.
AT&T, the current owner of WarnerMedia, will be the majority shareholder.
The FCB-affiliated agency will consult on Dat Bikes’s creative, campaign strategy and communications.