The common theme that cuts across Electrolux's recent commercials is simple aspirations among women.
Hemant Misra, president of Mudra Communications, said the campaign will first look into how each of Electrolux' products fits into those aspirations.
We are not just focusing on what a woman wants today, but what she may desire as time goes by, he said.
This, according to the company, is being done to underline women's increasing role in decision-making and their status as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events