Asian countries are continuing to make substantial investments in video content, including TV, film and online video, finds a new report by Media Partners Asia MPA.
In seven Asian markets India, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam video content spend rose by an average of 8% in 2017, meaning these countries are now spending a total of US$10.2 billion on video. The rise is largely driven by growth in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events