Disruption is in the ether. Barely a seminar, a white paper or a creds document passes by without mentioning how our access to data and digital technology is disruptive and thus, in their view, transformative.
In fact, the word has become so overused, that it’s in danger of losing all of its real meaning. According to the Guardian, the Silicon Valley buzzword disruption has the aftertaste of a sucked battery. It doesn’t even mean...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events