A couple of years ago, when Huawei wanted to tell its story to the world, its founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei carefully selected the right text and imagery to launch its first corporate branding campaign.
It was a photo of a ballerina’s feet see below with one dressed up in a silk slipper for performance, while the other revealed the bloodied and bandaged foot underneath, marred by the toll of the all the hard work...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events