Spotted by The Next Web, HTC posted November consolidated sales of US$1.03 billion, down from US$1.46 billion in October and 20 per cent lower than its sales in November, 2010.
Late last month, HTC lowered its fourth quarter revenue estimates by 23 per cent, citing increased competition and challenging economic climate. This ends a winning streak for HTC with sales in August peaking at US$1.56 billion leading to its year-to-date figures...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events