An HSBC spokesperson told PRWeek in a statement As part of our commitment to delivering world-class communications, we periodically review our agencies to ensure we are working with the best partners in the industry to support our strategic goals.
The spokesperson declined to give details of the review. However, it’s understood that it will not affect the global corporate and public affairs account, which moved from FTI Consulting to Finsbury in 2016.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events