HSBC is to review its estimated $400m 286m global media planning and buying account.
The British banking giant last reviewed its media in October 2012 and WPP’s Mindshare retained the business when the process completed in April 2013.
ID Comms is advising on the pitch and it is understood agency groups have been contacted.
HSBC said As part of our commitment to the ongoing development...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events