The Palo Alto-based firm wants to boost its presence at retail outlets across the region as the company looks to gain market share from rivals Acer, Lenovo and Dell.
The company is considering opening branded stores in Asia, mirroring its strategy in the US, according to a source. HP is relatively new to the retail marketing space in Asia, and has traditionally relied on distributors to manage its in-store exposure.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events