Last month in Japan, Uniqlo launched Uniqlo IQ, a predictive service built on Google’s Dialogflow platform and designed to make it easier for customers to find things they want to buy. The developers of Uniqlo IQ acknowledge the limitations of AI but see the service as the start of a shift from reactive to proactive customer service that has implications beyond the retail sector.
A first for the fast-fashion giant, the initiative was developed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events