To disagree with using Chinese zodiac animal motifs for marketing around Lunar New Year is almost like disagreeing with using Santa Claus or Christmas trees for marketing around Christmas. As a professional working in communication and a mother of two, I feel it is partly our duty to pass on the value of important culture to the next generation. And the Chinese zodiac is undeniably part of our culture.
During Lunar New Year, campaigns usually...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events