Business travel in China is booming, overtaking the United States as the number one business travel market in the world, according to recent findings by the Global Business Travel Association Foundation.
A further report unveiled in October 2017, the CITS American Express Global Business Travel 2017 China Business Travel survey, revealed that 31 per cent of Chinese companies expect travel budgets to rise over the next twelve months.
China’s growing stake...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events