While 2018 will be remembered as the year of the experience, one trend that is quickly evolving into a full-fledged marketing strategy is moment marketing.
Google first defined micro-moments in 2015 They’re the moments when we turn to a device
often a smartphone to take action on whatever we need or want right now. These I-want-to-know, I-want-to-go, I-want-to-buy and I-want-to-do moments are loaded with intent, context, and immediacy.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events