Pakistan is not a country you would consider as a vibrant advertising market. Not if you live outside of it. From the outside, it seems the only real marketing opportunities would be in effigies. The only footage of our country that makes it out into the rest of the world is always groups of enraged men burning effigies. It isn't a fair description of the entire country, but it does hint towards the challenges inherent in advertising here. In a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events