One of things that has always stuck in my mind from the writings of creative legend Paul Arden on our industry was his point about starting any process by finding out what your clients regard as being creative.
Creativity is such a subjective thing that one person's brilliance is another person's dross. Yet how often does anyone spend proper time with their clients understanding what they really like And then we are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events