Phil Townend, Asia managing director at Unruly, believes the industry needs to focus on prevention instead of finding a cure. Unruly and Mindshare today unveiled a 'manifesto' for brands that want to beat ad blockers. The report is released in advance of Mindshare's APAC leadership conference in Hanoi next week.
“On Google Chrome, it takes six seconds to deploy an ad blocker, Townend told Campaign Asia-Pacific. With just a click, you’ve lost another user....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events