So what does it really take to deliver a virtual reality VR solution for an event
As ever, it begins with identifying the key objectives, set features and, crucially, the role the user will play. “It’s not about creating VR experiences for the sake of it, it’s more about creating a compelling story in the virtual world that really engages the audience,” says Etienne Chia, VP digital and strategy, APAC, FreemanXP....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events