Background and aims
The average worldwide response rate for direct mail is 5.1%. Low barriers to entry’ are king. Brands are therefore used to asking as little of their customers as possible, to make interactions with them as quick and painless as they can be.
When the tagline you've been using for two decades is Good things take time, however, the fast, attention-grabbing nature of direct advertising doesn't necessarily sit...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events