There are no true stereotypes when it comes to mothers in Asia-Pacific. For example, Indian mothers are 36 times more likely than Australian mums to agree that “the child always comes first”, according a study by global think tank formed by MullenLowe, Frank About Women’. This finding implies that Indian women feel most guilty about taking time to care for themselves.
The report, titled Global Motherhood, is based on an opt-in online survey...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events