There’s no one sporting event in the world as widely watched as the World Cup, with the 2014 tournament clocking 3.2 billion total viewers. No doubt, these numbers are extremely valuable to brands and marketers that jump on every opportunity to relay their messaging in creative ways.
“Sport is the ultimate social currency and the World Cup, unlike a lot of other football tournaments, is not just an event that targets football fans. It’s a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events