Like many other Chinese e-commerce websites, online liquor store Jiuxian.com 酒仙网 has been facing serious problems with the strict but opaque requirements of China's largest ISPs QQ and Netease.
Due to the lack of transparency in ISP policy, it is difficult to get detailed numbers regarding rejection reports and email conversions. The only data ISPs share are open and click rates, which make it almost impossible to detect...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events