Dole gave an AI artificial intelligence named Albert total control of a digital campaign promoting canned fruit cocktail in the runup to Christmas in the Philippines. The project indicated that AI-driven campaign automation is capable of driving sales increases through bricks-and-mortar retail locations, and Dole now plans to expand its use of the technology.
According to Dole and Adgorithms, the maker of Albert, the campaign
- Blew through...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events