Always on, up close and extremely personalthe very nature of the mobile device makes it a potent marketing tool for engaging and retaining customers.
That must be why 54 per cent of Chinese consumers would rather go without TV than without their smartphones. It’s also why 100 per cent of Japanese smartphone owners use their devices to research products and services, according to Google’s recent Mobile Planet study....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events