IHG is set to launch its Hotel Indigo brand in Vietnam following the signing of a management agreement with Europe Trading Investment Company for Hotel Indigo Saigon The City.
Due to open in 2019, the new-build hotel will boast a central location along District 1's Ly Tu Trong Street, just six kilometres away from the airport, in the bustling Ba Son neighbourhood.
The hotel has been designed to reflect...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events