Brands are continually trading places. We examine possible factors behind some major moves up and down the 2016 league table.
Intel 25 89
For an essentially B2B firm, Intel is doing stellar work at branding itself directly with consumers, and its debut into the top 100 underscores this. The brand is renowned for its collaborative campaigns with computer manufacturing brands and even, on a notable occasion, with Starwood’s W Hotels. Its signature...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events