Phillipa Milne, the director of the Hong Kong Literary Festival, is leaving the organisation following the conclusion of the event last month.
The annual festival found itself at the centre of a dispute after Chinese dissident writer Ma Jian was denied a venue by Tai Kwun, a heritage arts centre in central Hong Kong. The venue, funded and managed by the Hong Kong Jockey Club, cited that it does not want to become used as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events