The Japanese carmaker awarded Ogilvy the US$1.5 million launch project for the new version of the CR-V after a pitch with Dentsu.
The campaign introduces the marque as a four-wheel drive vehicle that offers a comfortable city ride, with the line 'Redesign your life'. TV will be used with print, outdoor, radio and showroom activity. Aimed at 25- to 35-year-old first-jobbers, the ads roll out this month.
Thailand is one of the first countries...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events