HONG KONG The Hong Kong Tourism Board HKTB has launched a new 64-page guide for incentive travel and meeting planners to stimulate group movements to the destination. Incentives The Complete Programme Planning Guide is now available from the HKTB's worldwide offices the board said would provide an overview of activities, cost-effective ideas, tours and special eventsâand useful advice to ensure programmes and events held in Hong Kong are always successful through its staple selling point of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events