Three APAC campaigns, one each from Hong Kong, Thailand and India, won bronze in the Print Publishing category, handed out last night at Cannes Lions 2019.
There category yielded 32 awards globally, including a Grand Prix for 'The Blank Edition' for An-Nahar by Impact BBDO Dubai.
A table of the APAC winners follows. See all our Cannes Lions 2019 award coverage.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events