Esmond Quek takes on the Beijing role, joining from a previous position as director of international clients at Ogilvy Mather Beijing, while David Zhao has been relocated from HK's Beijing tech practice to head Shanghai. Meanwhile, Smith has confirmed that he will return to HK Canada, where he is expected to head the public affairs and corporate communications practice in Toronto. Smith explained that the handover to two local GMs was always the plan...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events