Hong Kong’s advertisers are expected to spend cautiously in 2019, as marketing budgets stay flat or slow down slightly overall amid economic downturn concerns, a report predicted.
Advertisers polled predict a tough year ahead, with 59% expecting an economic downturn in the region, according to a report from Nielsen and the Hong Kong Advertisers Association.
Against this backdrop, however, ad budgets are expected to remain stable, “as advertising is seen as a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events