The move represents the latest phase of an aggressive pan-China strategy for the public relations agency, which already has offices in four other tier-two cities - Jinan, Nanjing, Shenyang and Wuhan - in addition to its established operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
James B. Heimowitz pictured, president and CEO, North Asia, said “Hill Knowlton is committed to expanding our physical presence across China. We have seen increasing demand for our services from Chinese...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events