Mcgarrybowen, which opened its doors in 2002 and was acquired by Dentsu in 2009, is creating a new structure to better unify its global services and leadership.
The news follows on the heels of Dick van Motman, Dentsu Aegis Network's global chief executive of content and creative who also serves as global president of Dentsu Brand Agencies, announcing his departure from the company.
As part of the restructure, Mcgarrybowen has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events