Mr Francis Cleetus has quit as D'Arcy Hong Kong group creative
director to take up a CD's position at Doe-Anderson Advertising and
Public Relations, based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Mr Cleetus started his advertising career at FCB, New Delhi, in 1989
before an eight-year stint in Hong Kong with some of the biggest
agencies in town OM, JWT and finally D'Arcy.
He said the move would allow him to rejuvenate...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events