The strategy, developed by Guinness’ agencies in the UK and Ireland, will see the existing Greatness’ line replaced with a statement based on the sense of camaraderie the drink supposedly imbues.
Sources also suggest that Rise together’ will be given an “Asian twist” as Diageo looks to eschew the reputation Guinness has for being a drink for old men.
The new campaign for Guinness will be created by BBDO, which won...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events