Shanghai-based APAX Group is capitalising on China's luxury boom. Terence Chu, founder and managing director, thinks that this is because the agency integrates the offline and online experience.
“Most of the time the online content originates from offline,” Chu tells CEI. “Compared to other agencies, we are different in a way that no matter how 'luxury' an event is, in the end it’s all about integrating the marketing strategy, CRM, brand...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events