GroupM’s new boss has shaken up the WPP media group’s operations and is disbanding mPlatform, its data and technology division.
Christian Juhl, who became global chief executive of GroupM in October, has made a string of internal appointments with new job responsibilities that focus on several areas, including improving operations and creating a shared services centre and a tech innovation unit.
Juhl wants the group’s technology offering to be more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events