GroupM, the global media investment group, last night announced it will acquire digitally led creative agency The Glitch in India.
The agency has more than 200 digital strategists, technologists, content creators and planners, working in offices in Mumbai and Delhi. It will continue to operate under its own brand name, while taking advantage of GroupM’s infrastructure and agency ecosystem.
“The communications ecosystem in India has evolved dramatically in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events