China Mobile, the market’s largest telco provider, is set to launch two Android-based phones as early as next week, according to Western reports. It has reportedly secured deals for the Lenovo-built OPhone and HTC’s Magic which both use Android technology
The news comes one week after Apple was said to have signed a three-year contract with China Unicom to sell its 3G iPhone after a lengthy battle to introduce the phone in the market. The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events