Cannes Lions has named Google as its Creative Marketer of the Year for 2018.
The award honours brands that distinguish themselves through consistently outstanding creative storytelling with Google recognised for embracing creativity across its brand marketing, the application of new technology to creating campaigns, and inclusive storytelling.
The award will be collected by Google chief marketing officer Lorraine Twohill during Cannes Lions' International Festival of Creativity's closing award ceremony on Friday 22...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events