The programme enables website publishers in regions using traditional Chinese characters such as Hong Kong and Taiwan to serve ads targeted to the specific content of their web pages. It also provides ads relevant to web searches made using Google.
Crid Yu, head of sales and marketing for Hong Kong and Southeast Asia, said the biggest challenge faced in launching the traditional Chinese service was developing an algorithm that could effectively process the required double-byte characters....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events