Advertisers and agencies using Google for marketing will finally have access to Attribution, the company's platform to follow the customer journey from awareness to purchase and beyond.
Announced in May at the Google Marketing Next annual event, Google Attribution promised to offer marketers an insight on the role Google's marketing tools were playing in the buyer decision journey and the effectiveness for conversions. For no additional cost, the platform promised to offer marketers the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events