INDONESIA - Google Indonesia has recently come under the scanner of tax authorities in the country for not paying its taxes correctly. If the allegations are found to be true, the technology major could be slapped with fines and back taxes of up to US$418 million for 2015 alone.
For its part, Google released a statement that read, “Google Indonesia has been incorporated as a local company since 2011. We have been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events