Direct selling company Infinitus China, which specialises in Chinese herbal health products, brought more than 6,000 of its top-selling performers to Australia’s Gold Coast for two weeks in May this year.
The event marked the first time Infinitus had chosen a long-haul destination for this group tier, with the Gold Coast having outbid rivals Sydney and Melbourne to host the event.
The trip marked one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events