Warc anticipates global adspend growth this year to ring in at a healthy 4.7%, or $572 billion.
This is thanks to the PyeongChang Winter Olympics, Fifa World Cup, US mid-term elections and reduced dollar volatility in emerging markets.
Warc’s monthly Global Ad Trends report focuses on ad expenditure in 96 markets and tracks key trends in spending patterns by media and geography since 2009.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events