Generation Z represents the largest obstacle for advertisers and marketers in Southeast Asia as it is the most difficult age group to reach through advertising, according to a new report from Kantar Millward Brown.
AdReaction Engaging Gen X, Y and Z is the agency’s first comprehensive study of Gen Z, an increasingly important consumer group for marketers as its members enter the workplace and spend their own money.
The report found...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events