Life is very different for Bessie Lee these days. After 27 years of corporate life, climbing the WPP ladder via GroupM to become the holding company’s chief executive in China, she gave up the C-suite to build her new venture startup firm, Withinlink, from scratch.
The corporate life may be hard to leave behind, along with its army of staff and resources, but one of the obvious benefits of starting fresh is the ability...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events