As if we didn’t meet enough billionaires on Day One of the Vanity Fair Summit, Day Two kicked off with Jack Dorsey US$2.2 billion net worth, co-founder of Twitter and Square, teaming up with Bob Iger, the CEO of Disney. Dorsey replaced Steve Jobs on the Disney board, and it was fascinating to learn how the House of Mouse is embracing new technology. As Iger told it “the new wristbands we have at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events