Stories are being told in new, user-directed, non-linear ways, said Mike Yapp, founder and director of Google’s in-house agency, The Zoo, at C2 Montreal on Wednesday. It’s a phenomenon he called hypertelling, a natural evolution of storytelling akin to previous historical leaps in human technology.
The medium has always attempted to enhance the story, whether it duplicated it by writing and the invention of print, or illustrated, or animated it, or made it into a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events