As a nation, Indonesia does not really rank among the most sports-obsessed countries. Indonesians, for the most part, play and watch sports only moderately. Further, research from Nielsen lists the country’s most popular sports by participation and audience size as soccer, running, badminton, aerobics, volleyball, swimming and basketball, in that order.
Coming in at 7th has not deterred the NBA from trying to win over the archipelago along with other Southeast Asian countries. The region,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events